Radio Free Skaro #248 – Special Kay
|A week after Radio Free Skaro’s thorough examination of Doctor Who’s long and storied history in Canada, the Three Who Rule take a hard left turn into the realm of Norman Kay, composer of three stories from Doctor Who’s embryonic years, as his work was the subject of talk in this week’s Miniscope. To help in the discussion (or basically lead), Radio Free Skaro’s own GetGlue guru Emily Kausilik, a noted music expert in her own right, was brought in to offer her expertise on not only Kay’s music, but how music in general was composed and used in 1960s Doctor Who. And, hey, it’s not often that you get to hear a discussion on 1960s Doctor Who music, is it?
Radio Free Skaro #248 – Click here to listen
– Skaro Shop…North America!
– Skaro Shop…UK!
– SPACE…Series 6 Goes Day & Date!
– The Impossible Astronaut…In Australia!
– BBC One…Series 6 Trailer!
– BBC America…Series 6 Trailer!
– Torchwood: Miracle Day…Teaser!
– The Impossible Astronaut…Advance Screening!
– Neil Gaiman’s Episode…Titled!
– Episode 4…On May 14!
– Torchwood: Miracle Day…Composed By Murray Gold!
– Series 6…Part 1 On Region 2 DVD!
– Series 6…Part 1 On Region B Blu-Ray!
– Paradise Towers…On Region 1 DVD!
– Doctor Who Insider…Details!
– Doctor Who Writing Competition…For Kids!
– Who…Is The Doctor?!
– The Doctor’s Daughter’s…Daughter!
Miniscope – Norman Kay:
The Keys…Of Marinus!
Check-in on GetGlue]]>