Have you ever wanted to move into a tower with all the modern conveniences, including roving colour-coordinated gangs, a failed hero, homicidal old ladies and trundling robots? Why not live vicariously through the Three Who Rule’s Classic Series commentary for “Paradise Towers”, which has all that and more? Plus we have news of a “Planet of the Daleks” screening at the BFI, musical insights from Segun Akinola, upcoming Big Finish releases, and a perk for our Patreon subscribers!
Radio Free Skaro #687 – Physical Graffiti
Posted on May 5, 2019 by Chris
Leave a Comment
– Support Radio Free Skaro on Patreon!
– Gallifrey One 2020 tickets still on sale
– BFI screening of Planet of the Daleks
– Doctor Who Magazine 538
– Big Finish The Creeping Death on vinyl
– Big Finish The Lives of Captain Jack Volume 2
– Paradise Towers
Category: EpisodesTags: BFI, Big Finish, Commentary, doctor who magazine, Katy Manning, Paradise Towers, Planet of the Daleks, Season 10
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
WHERE TO LISTEN
WHERE TO FIND US